Corporate Insolvency Solutions
In the event that formal insolvency becomes inevitable, we will recommend the most appropriate procedure. We have considerable experience in the following:
- company voluntary arrangements
- administrative receiverships
- fixed charge receiverships
- court-appointed receiverships
- liquidations (solvent or insolvent)
We have undertaken assignments, both complex and routine, across a range of industry sectors throughout the UK and internationally.
Corporate insolvency is one aspect of business recovery and only one of many services offered by FRP Advisory.
We also advise:
- prospective purchasers of businesses from other insolvency practitioners
- directors of insolvent or financially troubled businesses on their responsibilities under the insolvency legislation.
- FRP Advisory High Street Administration Survival Index: store survival rate of 32% in 2013 down from 67% end 2011
13 May 2013
- Baris Group, Quality In Components Limited (“QIC”) and Baris Facades and Linings Limited Enter Administration FRP Advisory Appointed Administrators
15 February 2013
- FRP Advisory achieves sale of Chelmsford Medical Co. Limited
11 October 2012
- FRP Advisory achieves sale of Rapier
6 September 2012