Don’t miss an opportunity
All too often creditors abandon all hope of any recovery following the insolvent failure of a customer or client. However, there are a large number of liquidations and bankruptcies paying dividends to unsecured creditors. It is not uncommon for creditors to miss out on their entitlement through not adhering to the claim procedure - often creditors will treat insolvency notices and correspondence as little better than junk mail. We provide bespoke services to a number of key clients in the finance sector, utility companies, local authorities and others including their legal advisers.
Why miss the opportunity to effect a recovery, when there is no further upfront cost to you and all you need to do is ask us to act?
The extra step
In fact, we would seek to establish a relationship with you that is both mutually beneficial and long term.
As an advisory and insolvency practice with a proven track record we pride ourselves on providing a first class service to the creditor community.
Furthermore, even before the commencement of any insolvency process, we will be there to provide any recovery advice that is sought.
We take care to establish, at an early opportunity, the likelihood of a dividend being payable to unsecured creditors
- We always provide a reporting option that meets your requirements
- We support the process in order to minimise your involvement
Benefits to you
- You will enhance the chance of recovery at no cost
- The requirement to complete paperwork will be reduced
- Recovery training and legal updates are willingly provided, free of charge
- Where we act as the office holder on insolvency assignments we pride ourselves on a client focussed approach designed to maximise returns to creditors.
For more information, please call Paul Mardon on 01708 458 211, or complete and submit the online form below.