Crisis and Cash Management
If you manage a business with cash flow difficulties you will understand how infuriating it is to be distracted – daily – from running the business to fight fires and just how damaging that is to bank and customer relationships.
If you are a bank or investor you will know the frustration of being asked for support without absolute clarity about what is needed and without visibility over the short to medium term cash position.
Our cash management and stabilisation service is aimed at small and mid-market businesses with revenues from £5 million to £100 million, offering:
- immediate comfort to directors facing the uncertain world of possible insolvency
- immediate day one information for lenders and investors
- hands on cash control and payment prioritisation
- working capital management
- short to medium term forecasting
- improvements to management information
Our focus embraces businesses throughout the UK and continental Europe.
We work at pace, introducing measures that restore stability and address weaknesses in information flows, forecasting and decision-making. These build confidence amongst lenders, suppliers, trade credit insurers and customers.
- Restructurings in France
9 July 2012
- FRP Advisory LLP toasts success at TMA Europe conference
22 June 2012
- Getting the turnaround funding markets moving
17 January 2012
- North Point brings boost for Hull’s local economy
6 October 2011