Corporate Social Responsibility
We are committed to making a positive contribution both to the community in which we operate and to the lives of all of those who work with and for the firm. Corporate social responsibility (CSR) and its principles are therefore, embedded into our values, our policies and our practices.
Our five principal areas of CSR are:
- Equal Opportunities – maintaining and promoting our commitment to equal opportunities and to the ethos of our Partnership Policy.
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP) – developing and adopting a BCP, which is reviewed quarterly.
- Workplace – addressing the needs and aspirations of all of our staff by continually promoting diversity, work-life balance and health and well-being initiatives.
- Community Impact – encouraging and supporting staff to become involved in activities that will benefit our wider community.
- Environment – further developing environmental management practices that minimise waste and maximise efficiencies.