What we collect
We collect personal data necessary to manage our supplier relationship. These includes subcontractors and individuals associated with our suppliers and subcontractors.
The types of data we collect, and process can vary, it may include:
- Contact Information
- Company information
- Financial information
We collect data:
- Directly from you
- Indirectly, through our interactions with you
- From other third parties (including publicly available information)
How we use your personal data and legal basis for processing
We process your personal data on the following legal bases for the following purposes.
||We have a legitimate interest in using your data for these purposes, as it helps us to manage our relationship with you, run our business effectively and to safeguard our rights as a business. We have carried out a Legitimate Interests Assessment (LIA) whereby we have weighed your interests and the risks posed to you against our own interests and consider that they are proportionate and appropriate.|
||We do this to comply with our legal, regulatory and professional obligations.|
Sharing and disclosing your personal data
We do not share or disclose any of your personal data without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. When we share data with others, we ensure contractual arrangements and security mechanisms are in place to protect the data and to comply with our data protection, confidentiality and security standards.
Your personal data may be shared with:
- Third party organisations that provide applications/functionality, data processing or IT services to us
- Our trade associations, professional bodies and business associates
Occasionally, we may also need to disclose your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Based on our legitimate interests, to third parties if we choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
- To law enforcement officials, law courts and government and regulatory authorities: (a) if we believe disclosure is required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process; or (b) to protect and defend our rights, or the rights or safety of third parties, including to defend against legal claims based on our legitimate interests.
- In exceptional circumstances, to third parties to protect your vital interests if you fell ill or suffered an injury at one of our events or on our premises.
How long we keep your data
We only ever retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We keep personal data in accordance with our internal retention policies, which are determined in accordance with our regulatory obligations and good practice.