Advice to inform strategy
We provide a suite of valuation and related advisory services to support stakeholders during restructuring processes. Our advice informs strategic planning where formal restructuring is a potential course of action and supports processes where independent valuation is a formal requirement. We focus on providing valuations that are technically robust, commercially rational and reflective of the circumstances particular to the situation.
Our services include:
- Independent assessment of the market value of a business and where value breaks within the capital structure.
- Indicative valuation of a business as part of an independent business review conducted on behalf of creditors.
- Independent valuation to support the sale of a business through pre-pack administration or a company voluntary arrangement.
- Support in the determination of the appropriate comparator (in a scheme of arrangement) or the relevant alternative (in a restructuring plan) and provision of independent valuations to support the restructuring process.
- Estimate of the recoverable value of businesses and assets to support entity outcome statements under a range of scenarios.
- Valuation of companies, assets or investments to support insolvency practitioners in the assessment of bids received during liquidation processes.
We focus on providing valuations that are technically robust, commercially rational and reflective of the circumstances.Jim Davies Valuation Services