The Group is a professional services firm established in 2010 which offers a range of advisory services to companies, lenders, investors and other stakeholders, as well as individuals. These services include:
- Restructuring Advisory: corporate financial advisory, formal insolvency appointments, informal restructuring advisory, personal insolvency and general advice to all stakeholders.
- Corporate Finance: mergers & acquisitions (M&A), strategic advisory and valuations, financial due diligence, capital raising, special situations M&A and partial exits.
- Debt Advisory: raising and refinancing debt, debt amendments and extensions, restructuring debt, asset based lending and corporate and leveraged debt advisory.
- Forensic Services: forensic investigations, compliance and risk advisory, dispute services and forensic technology.
- Pensions Advisory: pension scheme transaction advisory, pension scheme restructuring advisory, covenant advisory and corporate governance.
The Group advises across multiple sectors and all business sizes, however it principally services smaller and mid-market companies.
The Group has grown from its initial size of 29 partners in 2010 to a firm which now works from 26 offices throughout the UK and comprises more than 550 staff including 80 partners.
The Company's main country of operation is the UK.
For investor related enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.