The Group is a professional services firm established in 2010 which offers a range of advisory services to companies, lenders, investors and other stakeholders, as well as individuals. These services include:
- Restructuring Advisory: corporate financial advisory, formal insolvency appointments, informal restructuring advisory, personal insolvency and general advice to all stakeholders.
- Corporate Finance: mergers & acquisitions (M&A), strategic advisory and valuations, financial due diligence, capital raising, special situations M&A and partial exits.
- Debt Advisory: raising and refinancing debt, debt amendments and extensions, restructuring debt, asset based lending and corporate and leveraged debt advisory.
- Forensic Services: forensic investigations, compliance and risk advisory, dispute services and forensic technology.
- Pensions Advisory: pension scheme transaction advisory, pension scheme restructuring advisory, covenant advisory and corporate governance.
The Group advises across multiple sectors and all business sizes, however it principally services smaller and mid-market companies.
The Group has grown from its initial size of 29 partners in 2010 to a firm which now works from 19 offices throughout the UK and comprises 50 partners and approximately 310 other staff.
The Company's main country of operation is the UK.